Concert at the Castle 2017
Pro Música Águilas In collaboration with ClaMo Music
We are pleased to announce the next concert that Promúsica Águilas in collaboration with Clamo Music, will offer in the beautiful Castillo de San Juan de las Aguilas on August 6 and 7, 2017. An unrepeatable piano concert where four international piano concerts will perform Of first level, winners of different editions of the International Piano Competition Clamo Music, two evenings that promise to be magical thanks also to the light of the full moon, that will accompany us the two days of the Concert in the Castle. In the 2017 Castle Concert we will have the opportunity to enjoy four exceptional pianists, internationally valued by the best pianists in the world and winners of several international awards: Vivianne Cheng (USA), Eva Antonova (Russia), Jorge Nava (Spain) And James Guan (Australia), who will offer us pieces of a repertoire carefully chosen for the occasion:
Jorge Nava – Spain
- L.V. Beethoven – Sonata en Do menor nº14 “Claro de Luna”
- I. Albeniz – El puerto
- S. Prokofiev – Toccata Op.11
Eva Antonova – Russia
- F. Chopin – Nocturno en Do menor B.49 Póstumo
- F. Liszt – Années de Pèlerinage II S. 161. Après une lecture du Dante.
- A. Scriabin – Estudio Op. 8 nº12 “Patética”
- S. Rachmaninov – Études Tableaux Op 39 H moll.
Vivianne Cheng – USA
- L.V. Beethoven – Sonata para Piano nº32 Op.111 primer movimiento.
- F. Chopin – Estudio Op.10 nº4
- F. Liszt – Balada nº2 S.171
- M. Ravel – Una barca en el océano
James Guan – Australia
- J.S. Bach – Preludio en Fa menor BWV 857
- F. Chopin – Balada nº1 Op.23
- F. Chopin – Estudios Op.10 nº3, 6 y 12. Op. 25 nº7 y 11.
- W.A. Mozart/Volodos – Paráfrasis sobre la Marcha Turca.
The great logistics management to transfer the pianos to the castle carried out by Promúsica Águilas, the international promotion of Clamo Music artists, the setting of Castillo de San Juan De Las Águilas and the light of the full moon, is synonymous with the effort For wanting to find a unique feeling and environment for all the attending public, which we hope you enjoy as much as we do.